28th August 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do LLB after scoring 53% in M.Com

I have score 53% in mcom. M i eligible for doing llb. If yes then from which university

29th August 2013, 08:59 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do LLB after scoring 53% in M.Com

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law, is a three years course after Graduation Degree.

Since you have already completed M.Com., you are eligible to apply for LL.B. provided you fulfill all eligibility criteria.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree and above with 40% marks from a recognised University in any stream of education within the age of 30 years, can apply for LL.B.
29th August 2013, 10:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks is the basic qualification for LL.B course. PG holders and graduates under SC/ST category need to hold 45% marks. You can seek admission to the course by qualifying entrance exam. Pune University, Delhi University, etc offer admission to the course. Panjab University, BHU, etc also offer admission to eligible candidates.
30th August 2013, 03:53 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...............

>> B.A. L.L.B: This is a 5-year course and the students can pursue this course after passing Class 12.

>> L.L.B.: This is a 3-year course, open for graduates.

>> L.L.M.: This is a postgraduate course in Law. The duration of the course is 2year.

>> Students can pursue this course after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B.

>> In addition to LL.B. degree, many universities and institutes also offer other diploma courses in several disciplines of law, including Administrative Law, International Law, Labor Laws, Tax Laws and Corporate Laws In the majority of the institutes/universities, selection is on the basis of an entrance exam.

>> The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers questions on areas such as :-

Reasoning

General Awareness

Legal Aptitude

Numerical Aptitude

Political Science (Preliminary)
31st August 2013, 02:16 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

Bachelor degree Course is the Basic Qualification to apply for LLB Course .

**The Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from College to College .

**Every LLB Institution requires Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If you score more than 50% Percentage of marks than definitely you may get admission for LLB Course .

LLB Course Eligibility :

B.A LLB :This is a five years course & the students can pursue this course after 12th stands

LLB :This is a three years course , it can do after Graduates

LLM :This is a postgraduate course in Law . it is two years course , Students can pursue this course after completing BA LLB or LLB in addition to LLB

Exam Pattern :

Exam consists of objective type paper

Reasoning

General Awareness

Legal Aptitude

Numerical Aptitude

Political Science

Law Colleges :

**NLSIU , Bangalore

**Symbiosis Law School , Pune

**National Law Institute University , Bhopal

**Law College , Pune

**Govt Law College , Mumbai

**Army Institute of Law , Mohali

**National Law University , Delhi

**Amity of Law School , Delhi

**Gujarat National Law University , Gandhinagar

All the best........
22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED B COM 41.66 CAN I APPLY LLB 3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL COURSE AND WHICH COLLEGE ADMISSION GRANTED..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?