23rd February 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TANCET-MBA if pursuing final year of B.E.(CSE)?

dear sir/mam,
I am doing my B.E(CSE) final year in coimbatore.
I am regular not a lateral entry.
Am i eligible to attend TANCET-MBA or not?
please let me know about this asap

Related Questions:
24th February 2015, 10:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TANCET-MBA if pursuing final year of B.E.(CSE)?

Eligibility Criteria of TANCET MBA:

Yes, Final year pursuing candidates are also eligible to apply for TANCET MBA Program. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is conducted for admission into courses such as ME, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA (post graduate programs). I am happy to say that, you are also eligible to apply for TANCET MBA Examination since final year candidates are also eligible to apply for TANCET MBA Exam. Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ 10+3 years Diploma +3 years Pattern, 10+2+3 years pattern, 10+2+AMIE, 10+3 years+ AMIE candidates are eligible to apply for TANCET MBA program. Since you are going to complete final year of B.Tech/ B.E you are certainly eligible to apply for TANCET MBA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?