26th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?

I belongs from Rajasthan state and i had completed my graduation and post graduation in biotechnology of science stream may i apply for b. ed course in same state.? Can you give me the information which I need to follow up for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  2. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  3. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  4. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  9. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?
  13. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  14. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  18. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 07:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belongs from Rajasthan state and i had completed my graduation and post graduation in biotechnology of science stream may i apply for b. ed course in same state.? Can you give me the information which I need to follow up for the same?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?