2nd November 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Biotechnology post graduation from ICAR?

I want to study M.Sc. in Biotechnology stream from ICAR. So tell me about the procedure for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  4. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/JRF for Food Technology Postgraduate?
  6. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  8. What should I do to get the best college in ICAR JRF?
  9. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  12. How to do PG in the field of computer language? I want to pursue PG in Biotechnology
  13. Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  15. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  16. Post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  18. List of post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?