25th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?

I had passed my b.ed in hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad in 2004 .I want to know that can I apply for job in government school.please rply me soon. I need to know if I can apply for the job and do the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  2. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  3. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  7. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  8. Can I apply for government teacher job in Odisha? I am 42 years old
  9. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  10. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  11. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  12. Age limit to apply for Teacher job in government school?
  13. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  14. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  16. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  17. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  18. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
25th August 2015, 08:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed my b.ed in hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad in 2004 .I want to know that can I apply for job in government school.please rply me soon. I need to know if I can apply for the job and do the same.

To join for the Teacher post you need to apply for the TET Exam (Teacher Eligibility Test). You can apply for the exam in 2 papers namely:
  • PAPER I
  • PAPER II

The 2 papers are applied for two different positions namely such as for Classes I-V for Paper I and Classes VI-VIII for Paper II.

Eligibility Needed for Paper I:

# The candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with at least 45% aggregate or else you need to have completed Diploma.

# Candidate should have completed +2 with at least 50% marks or should have completed Bachelor of Elementary Education.

Eligibility Needed for Paper II:

# Candidate should have completed a degree such as B.A/ B.Sc./B.Com with at least 45% aggregate.

If you satisfy the eligibility then apply for the exam and write the respected papers.
25th August 2015, 11:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?

Yes you are definitely eligible for teaching job in the government school having completed Bachelor of education ( B.Ed ) course but for the same you have to clear the entrance examination held for the same.

The examination held for the recruitment of teachers in government school is popularly known as Teacher eligibility test ( TET ).

Generally there are two kinds of TET examination one held by the Central government called as CTET and other held by State government for the recruitment of teachers in the Centrally aided and State government aided schools respectively.

As you hold the B.Ed degree so you are eligible for TET examination held for the recruitment of teachers in the primary schools as well as secondary and higher secondary schools.

For more details about the syllabus, question pattern and notifications about the next TET you can log on the link www.ctet.nic.in and your respective state TET official link.
26th August 2015, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you can apply for Assistant teacher jobs through TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
26th August 2015, 01:14 AM
sumitrahul76

Wink Re: Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?

B.ed stands for bachelor of education.
It is one year program for graduated students.
After completion of B.ed,the person is eligible to become a teacher in government or private schools.
Once b.ed is complete then the candidate will have to wait for the teacher requirement notification, then they have to apply and complete the remaining selection procedure according to the school.
26th August 2015, 10:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, the aspirant can apply for the teaching jobs in Government schools with B.Ed qualification. B.Ed. is the basic eligibility to join as teacher in government schools. The aspirant has to look for notifications from the government for the teacher posts and can apply for the same. The announcement will come in newspapers or in employment news.
26th August 2015, 11:48 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education .
To become teacher in government schools, the candidate need to qualify Teachers Eligibility Test(TET) .
Only the person holding B.Ed degree is allowed to appear in TET examination.
CBSE conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) to recruit teachers in CBSE affiliated school.
State boards also conducts TET to recruit teachers in their schools.
Eligibility criteria for states TET are different,so, you need to go through their website to know full information .

You can choose either Central or State TET according to your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?