30th July 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have more than 60% Post Graduation but 51% in Graduation. Am I eligible for IBPS PO recruitment? Kindly clarify.
With Regards-
R T SELVAN

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IBPS CWE exam for a ST candidate who has secured 49% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?
  4. Eligibility for IBPS PO exam 2015?
  5. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  6. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  7. Am I eligible fro IBPS after scoring 59% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  8. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation
  11. Categories of job after completing M.Sc?
  12. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for IBPS PO exam after completing graduation from DU with less than 55%?
  15. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI bank exam after completion of post graduation from DU open learning?
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
16th August 2015, 12:35 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam after securing more than 60% in Post Graduation degree .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.

The eligibility to apply for IBPS P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The IBPS exam questions are generally asked from subjects like English,General awareness, Marketing and Computers, Quantitative aptitude,Test of reasoning.

-The exam process is conducted in different stages;

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination,

*Personal Interview.
16th August 2015, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have more than 60% Post Graduation but 51% in Graduation. Am I eligible for IBPS PO recruitment? Kindly clarify.
With Regards-
R T SELVAN
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?