25th January 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for post graduation course in interior designing after completing B.A course?

I have done my graduation in B.A .am i eligible for doing my post graduation in interior designing ?

26th January 2015, 11:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for post graduation course in interior designing after completing B.A course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in B.A .am i eligible for doing my post graduation in interior designing ?
No, you are not eligible for Interior designing after completing B.A course

Applicants, who have completed their graduation or are going to appear in the qualifying exam of at least a 3-year full-time course course Interior designing, are eligible to apply.

The admission will be based on the written examination and personal interview conducted by the respective university.Applicants with work experience would get advantage.

Applicants must have appear and qualify in any one of the below entrance exam,

- Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an countrywide examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology
- GATE qualified candidates for IIT’s
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification exam
- National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT) conducted by the Institute
- National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?