1st August 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Energy system after completion of B.E in ECE?

Hi,

I have done B.E in ECE can i do mtech in energy systems in M.Tech.

I am from ECE branch VTU(Belgaum) can i do energy system in M.Tech? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to do the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  2. Where can I search the topics in Power and Energy System Engineering?
  3. Can I do MTech in CS after completion of B.E in ECE? -- [New]
  4. Doing B.Tech 5 year Dual Course in ECE and Management : Am I eligible for Government Jobs in ECE?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  6. What are the jobs available for B.E EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  8. Any chance for me to work in power sector after doing B.Tech ECE with 69.36% and project in Automatic Energy meter reading system in final year of B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  10. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  12. What is the syllabus for electronics?
  13. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  14. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Will I be eligible to join Energy Audit course after completion of engineering course? Any other branches in engineering where I can get admission for Energy Audit Course?
  17. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  18. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
2nd August 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Energy system after completion of B.E in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done B.E in ECE can i do mtech in energy systems in M.Tech.

I am from ECE branch VTU(Belgaum) can i do energy system in M.Tech? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to do the course?
You have done B.E in ECE, So you are not eligible for M.Tech course in Energy System.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in Energy System from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Energy System.

Your age should be above 16 yaers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?