24th April 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary after graduating master degree from NIFT?

What will be the salary after doing master in fashion management in nift? Someone tell me salary after graduating master degree from nift

19th May 2014, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary after graduating master degree from NIFT?

Salary depends on various factors. So the highest salary that a candidate can get in Fashion field depends on certain circumstances. They are:-

→ The institute from where you completed the diploma course,i.e, the reputation of the institute at the state and national level (NIFT is one of the topmost institute in the field of Fashion in India).

→ The academic performance during your course.

→ The extra curricular activities undertaken by you during your course.

→ The academic background before your master course.

→ Extra knowledge like certified in some other courses or not.

→ The organization where you are applying for job.

→ The post you are applying for.

→ The personality you have and the communication skills you have.

After keeping all these criteria in mind, it can be stated that generally the salary of candidates varies from 20000-50000 per month. However if you are an exceptional candidate with great personality and intellect then you can earn in Lakhs per month.
27th December 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student interested in drawing and designing . I am also interested in architecture field . which one is most opt for me?
1st August 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

My drawing is not good ! But I want to be in NIFT OR NID should I prepare for exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?