1st June 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?

I am doing mtech first year from vellore institute of technology in automotive electronics .is am i eligible for it placement after mtech or not can any one tell me.
i got 74%in 10th and 72%in 12th and in be 64.87%in electronics and communication
and i am 2012 passout and after that i have done coaching for gate.as i am having gap for two years is i am eligible for it placement or can any one tell me

6th June 2015, 03:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing mtech first year from vellore institute of technology in automotive electronics .is am i eligible for it placement after mtech or not can any one tell me.
i got 74%in 10th and 72%in 12th and in be 64.87%in electronics and communication
and i am 2012 passout and after that i have done coaching for gate.as i am having gap for two years is i am eligible for it placement or can any one tell me
Yes, you are eligible for MNC companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MNC companies is,

MNC companies= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.
6th June 2015, 06:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?

Yes, you are eligible for placement after completion of M.Tech course from VIT. Most of the companies do not take into account the academic gap while recruiting post graduates and the ones who do usually allow upto two years of academic gap. Moreover, you have maintained a career aggregate over 60 percentage. So there is nothing to worry, you are eligible for placement drive. VIT is a very good university and offers brilliant exposure facilities in terms of academics and placements. So utilize them to the fullest and make a bright career.
7th June 2015, 12:52 PM
mwh

MNC Core companies in India are:
Tata steel
tata motors
jindal steel
mahindra
maruti
petron
MNC SOFTWARE COMPANIES:
TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
ACCANTURE
ISS SOFTWARE
TECH MAHINDRA
eligibility criteria for MNC::-
candidate should get 60% aggregate in graduation.
Should not have any backlogs.
MNC selection process:
aptitute test
technical interview
hr interview

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?