27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed bsc from science .now I want to do masters in fine arts. Soo what should I do? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thanks!

27th February 2016, 09:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed bsc from science .now I want to do masters in fine arts. Soo what should I do? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thanks!
Sorry, you are not eligible to study the course after the completion of B.Sc course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in BFA in any subject under 10+2+4 or 10+5 pattern. The duration of the course is 2 years. So you have to first join and study the Bachelor of Fine Arts first and after clearing this course you can join MFA course. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The course is available in many Arts colleges like;
28th February 2016, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

You have completed B.Sc in Computer Science so you are not eligible for Masters in Fine Arts subject.

Eligibility criteria for MFA exam:-

1. Those candidates who have completed BFA with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MFA exam.

2. Your age should be above 18 years.
7th May 2020, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i do masters in fine arts after doing bsc in bio?plz reply soon.
10th May 2020, 08:58 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course?

No, You are not eligible to study the course after the completion of B.Sc course.

Masters in Fine arts {MFA} is a specialized graduate degree in design or fine arts.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in BFA in any subject under 10+2+4 or 10+5 pattern. The duration of the course is 2 years. B.F.A. stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. Fine Arts in terms of academics, is the study and creation of visual works of art. Visual works of art can be in the form of painting, sculpture, dance, theatre, architecture, photography, etc. BFA is an integrative course having a duration of 3-4 years.
28th February 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA of Fine arts after BSc?
15th June 2021, 03:32 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you are eligible for masters in fine arts...if you want to make your career in fine arts.you should go for it..after your graduation your eligible for for masters degree...2
8th November 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BFA degree after completing my Bsc in zoology? It will be really helpful if u can enlighten me regarding this.
19th November 2021, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am very passionate to study the fine arts. But i am graduated in bsc electronics. Can you help me please how can i improve my drawing skills?
10th January 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do master of fine arts after b.sc. in biology
22nd May 2022, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir , can I do BFA after the completion of BSC?
9th July 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can I do MFA after the completion of B.Sc. in Costume Design and Fashion
11th July 2022, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MFA after completing B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion
21st July 2022, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i do post graduation diploma in fine arts after completing bsc in home science from kurkshetra University .... Please guide me %uD83E%uDD7A am confused.. want to make career in painting & drawing or in design stream ....
14th July 2023, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MFA but I have completed BSC . what can I do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?