2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?

I am a Graduate and hold a Diploma in Interior Designing. I am also teaching Interior Designing for the the past 6 years. I want to do Masters in Interiors. How and from where should I pursue it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?
  4. About Interior Designing course
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I pursue a career in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Is there any entrance examination for admission in Diploma course of Interior Desigjning?
  10. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  13. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com? -- [New]
  14. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  15. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  16. Can I pursue Interior Designing course after completing BA (Sociology honors)?
  17. Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?
  18. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
3rd August 2016, 04:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to fill in the application form for enrollment in the course, provide the requited details asked for and clear the entrance examination conducted by the Institute or by the state. Each state consists their own entrance examination to provide admission to candidates in the above mentioned course. Moreover, many reputed Institutes do also conduct their own entrance test, so in that case, you will have to appear and clear the examination and be eligible to get admission in the course.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes from where you can apply for admission and continue with your course ahead.

> College Of Science

Address: Mahaveer Colony, Shakti Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone:0294 241 3955

> International Institute of Information Technology

Address: P-14, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase-1, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Phone: 020 2293 3441

> International Academy of Information Technology (IAIT)

Address: P-18, IInd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Acharya Niketan, Mayur Vihar Phase I, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Phone:011 4360 1964

> ICIT COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Address: 1, Jawahar Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062
Phone:098335 38282

> Hubnet Technologies
Address: 2nd Floor, J.J.Complex, East Boring Canal Road, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone:0612 324 5104

> Institute of Learning & Development
Address: Rajpur Rd, Hathibarkala Salwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Phone:0135 274 4333

> Soni College
Address: NH13, Jule, Solapur, Maharashtra 413004

> Technia Institute Of Advanced Studies
Address: 3, Psp Institutional Area, Madhuban Chowk, Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
Phone:011 2755 5124

> TNS Institute of Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Address: F – 11, First Floor South Ex - I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049

> Sharda University
Address: Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Phone:0120 457 0000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?