27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering?

Can I pursue a masters in interior designing after degree in mechanical engineering? Am I eligible to do or not? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
14th March 2016, 01:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible for a course in Interior Designing.
You are eligible for a PG Diploma in Interior Designing though.
You need to apply for the course of PG Diploma in Interior Designing in the Institute of your choice and there is no Entrance Examinations as such for such courses.
It is in general a three semester course and you can pursue this course but you are not eligible for the course of Masters in Interior Designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?