14th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(CS) if secured 70.08% in BCA being a Teacher?

Sir,
I have done BCA with 70.08% and now I am Teaching in RPS Public School (English Medium) and I want to get admission in M.Sc(CS) course. Can you please tell me I can study M.Sc(CS) or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  2. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  3. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  4. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  8. Am I eligible to study BCA in Pune University if secured 60% in 12th NIOS?
  9. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  11. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?
  13. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  14. Am I eligible to join Wipro if secured 70% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 59% in BCA and 65% in MCA? What kind of posts are available?
  15. Can I study B.Ed if secured 58% in BCA? List of universities in India?
  16. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 66% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for NIMCET after securing 59.6% and 79.5 in BCA?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA course being a candidate having secured 57.8% in Intermediate and 58.7% in BCA?
18th August 2015, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(CS) if secured 70.08% in BCA being a Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done BCA with 70.08% and now I am Teaching in RPS Public School (English Medium) and I want to get admission in M.Sc(CS) course. Can you please tell me I can study M.Sc(CS) or not?
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in CS course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Computer Science:-

1)If you have completed BCA, B.Sc in IT, CS, Maths and Stats from a recognized university then you are eligible for M.Sc in Computer Science.

2)Your age should be below 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?