23rd July 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Tech having 2 years of working experience on B.E.(ECE) basis?

Sir/Madam,
I have done B.E. Degree in ECE. Then I have joined TCS as a Software Developer. I have 2 years of Working experience. Now I want to to M.Tech. I would like to know that I am eligible to get admission in M.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  2. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  4. How to apply for M.E in correspondence after completing BE ECE?
  5. Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?
  6. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  9. Can I study PG in Political Science if having 5 years of working experience after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. How to apply for study loan to pursue MBBS being 29 years old?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  12. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  13. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  14. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  15. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  16. Can I open my own Medical store having 12 years experience? Can I study B.Pharma now?
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  18. Am I eligible to study CA after finishing B.Com? How many years do I have to study? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2015, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech having 2 years of working experience on B.E.(ECE) basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have done B.E. Degree in ECE. Then I have joined TCS as a Software Developer. I have 2 years of Working experience. Now I want to to M.Tech. I would like to know that I am eligible to get admission in M.Tech course?
You have completed B.E degree in ECE so you are eligible for M.Tech course but you must have valid GATE score.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?