23rd October 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MEd(English) after completing BA(Education)?

Friends, I am studying BA in Education course. I want to study MEd English after this course. So, MEd is possible after my Graduation? Or I have to pursue again Graduation in Education i.e.; BEd? Please help me to know about this immediately.

28th October 2018, 01:58 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Am I eligible to study MEd(English) after completing BA(Education)?

In order to pursue M.Ed, the basic eligibility is B.Ed. But it differs from university to university. Some colleges accept M.Ed, without having B.Ed whereas others don't. So, my advice to you is search those colleges that don't require you to do B.Ed.
28th October 2018, 03:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MEd(English) after completing BA(Education)?

After completing BA(Education), you are not eligible to pursue MEd(English). In order to pursue MEd(English), you must have qualified Bachelors of Education (B.Ed)*from a recognized institution/university. MEd(English) is a 2 years duration of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?