15th April 2019, 03:11 PM
Amarchsss

Am I eligible to study MSc(Biotechnology) after completing BTech(Biotechnology)?

Hi everyone, I am currently studying BTech with Biotechnology. I want to study MSc with same specialization after completing my BTech course. I want to know that am I eligible or not to study MSc with this specialization?

21st April 2019, 10:36 AM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Biotechnology) after completing BTech(Biotechnology)?

Dear,

Yes you are eligible.

As a B.tech Biotechnology graduate you can go for Post graduation courses like MBA, MS, M.Sc Biotechnology etc. There are also advanced certification programs also which will add to your benefit. Before choosing any of the higher studies course you must analyze your career goal and aspirations by choosing a particular domain on the basis of your strengths and aptitude.

Good Luck
24th April 2019, 05:47 PM
preethipg

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Biotechnology) after completing BTech(Biotechnology)?

Hi,
Yes, once you had done with graduation, you can opt for various post graduation courses, which will be added benefit for an individual.
After B.Tech , many will prefer M.Tech....then Ph.D too
You are eligible to to M.Sc as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?