28th November 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write AIPGMEE, APPGMEE and TNPGMEE?

Respected sir,
ia m from andhrapradesh. I did my primary and secondary higher education in andhrapradesh. Completed mbbs in tamilnadu. Am i eligible to write aipgmee, appgmee, tnpgmee. kindly reply.

thanking you.

1st December 2014, 02:26 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Am I eligible to write AIPGMEE, APPGMEE and TNPGMEE?

You are not yet eligible for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. You need to complete compulsory rotating internship to get fully registered by the Medical Council of India or any State medical Councils.

You also have to make sure that the college from where you have pursued your M.B.B.S. degree, must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
AIPGMEE is held by NBE(National Board of Examination) to admit students to 50% All India quota seats in MD/MS/Diploma. Students will be admitted if they were able to secure above the cut-off mark of the exam.

As you have pursued your M.B.B.S. in Tamil Nadu you can appear in TNPGMEE but you have to complete the compulsory rotatory residential internship before applying for the exam. If it is under process then you can appear the exam. You have to submit a self-declaration that it will be completed before 31-3-2015 or else your application will be rejected.
6th June 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write AIPGMEE, APPGMEE and TNPGMEE?

respected sir....am a pondicherry candidate joined the tamilnadu service on April 6 th 2015 through MRB EXAM (MEDICAL RECRUITMENT BOARD)... am I.eligible to apply for tnpg after two years of service.. am not having tamilnadu nativity certificate sir... kindly help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?