6th October 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?

list of govt & private colleges in chandigarh offering mds in communty dentistry along with their seats available.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  2. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  3. What is the scope of MDS(Community Dentistry) program?
  4. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission? -- [New]
  5. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  6. Total seats available to study MDS in Government and Private Dental colleges of India?
  7. Number of MDS seats in UP government colleges as well as in private colleges
  8. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  9. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  10. Number of seats available for MDs course in government and private colleges?
  11. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
  12. List of private dental colleges in Karnataka providing MDS course?
  13. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  14. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  16. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  17. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  18. Any university or college for Dental Course in India?
14th April 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?

i want list of maximum list of govt colleges for fees?
26th December 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?

i want to knw d fee structure of bds college...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?