18th June 2016, 01:59 PM
sheikmuqsit

B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietrics holder can do M.A. in English?

I am Maryam jameela. I have completed B.SC(clinical nutrition and dietrics) can I do M.A English literature by correspondence in madras university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to enrol for Ph.D in clinical nutrition?
  2. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  3. Which courses can I choose after 12th? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  5. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  6. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Nutrition if completed Masters in Therapeutic Nutrition and working as a Clinical Dietitian? List of entrance exams and best colleges for it?
  8. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  9. Corespondance in m.sc from clinical nutrition and dietitics?
  10. Does IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics?
  11. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  12. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
  13. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  14. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago?
  16. M.Sc Clinical Nutrition and Dietitian distance education is possible in Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Clinical Nutrition in which I have completed masters?
  18. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
18th June 2016, 08:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietrics holder can do M.A. in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikmuqsit View Post
I am Maryam jameela. I have completed B.SC(clinical nutrition and dietrics) can I do M.A English literature by correspondence in madras university

Yes, you can do MA in English after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition.
The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised university. There will be an entrance examination in some of the reputed colleges for the admission. The course is available in regular and distance mode. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in the following colleges;
Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
Annamalai University - Official Website
19th June 2016, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietrics holder can do M.A. in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikmuqsit View Post
You have completed B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietrics, so you are not eligible for M.A in English.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for M.A in English course.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?