14th December 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics?

Respected Sir, I have done my B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics. Now I want to do PG Diploma in the same subject so I want to know does IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics? If yes then how can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to enrol for Ph.D in clinical nutrition? -- [New]
  2. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  5. Career in Nutrition and Dietitics? I have completed diploma in Nutrition from IGNOU
  6. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  7. Does IGNOU offers Bachelor degree in Nutrition? Can I sit for NET if did Bachelor's from IGNOU?
  8. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  9. Syllabus, exam pattern and books for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  11. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Nutrition if completed Masters in Therapeutic Nutrition and working as a Clinical Dietitian? List of entrance exams and best colleges for it?
  13. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  14. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  15. Corespondance in m.sc from clinical nutrition and dietitics?
  16. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  18. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
15th December 2016, 11:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics?

The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985. It is approved by UGC and accredited to NAAC.

As per my knowledge, IGNOU does not offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, IGNOU Rd, New Delhi, DL 110068 ‎
Phone: 011 2957 1000
4th July 2021, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics?

Does ignou offers pg diploma in clinical nutrition and dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?