7th September 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education for doing MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this institute? Please advice me.

14th September 2018, 08:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education?

** Manipal University, is a private research institute deemed to be university located in the university town of Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India.

** As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study M.Sc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education.

** For more information you can visit at the official website of the university: https://manipal.edu/mu.html
17th September 2018, 08:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education?

As per as I know that MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) course is not available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education. In order to get details regarding courses available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://manipal.edu/mu/academics.html#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?