7th September 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) course in Manipal Academy of Higher Education. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

14th September 2018, 08:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education?

** M.Sc. Embedded and Wireless Technology or Master of Science in Embedded and Wireless Technology is a postgraduate Embedded Systems course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed B..Sc./B.E./B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?