27th June 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?

Sir/Mam
I have completed my B.Com and I want to do MCA. Please tell me what is the procedure for getting admission in MCA and tell me which entrance exam I prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  4. Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?
  5. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  6. Through which entrance exam can I get admission in MCA in good college?
  7. How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam?
  8. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  9. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  10. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  13. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  14. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  15. Date for MCA(Correspondence) Entrance Exam? What's the Admission procedure for the same
  16. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  17. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
29th June 2015, 07:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam
I have completed my B.Com and I want to do MCA. Please tell me what is the procedure for getting admission in MCA and tell me which entrance exam I prefer?
Sorry to say that you are ineligible to apply for MCA after completing B.Com. It is mandatory the candidate must have studied Mathematics or Statistics subject at a 12th standard level and Graduation level as well.

The minimum eligibility for applying MCA is a Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. Applicants appearing for the final year examination can also apply. Most of the reputed universities required minimum 60% of marks at Graduation level. The selection process is depending upon the Entrance test and the followed by personal interview along with group discussion conducted by the concerned university.
30th June 2015, 03:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do MCA course after the completion of your B.Com as the minimum educational qualification required to pursue MCA course is that a candidate should have done their BBA, BCA or B.Tech from a recognized University. Moreover candidates who have finished their graduation in Science can also apply, these students must have however studied mathematics as a subject in their +2 level.

Candidates must also have to score a minimum of 60% in their graduation and will have to write an entrance examination to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?