18th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study ICAI course after completing B.A.(Economics)?

Hello,
Now I am studying B.A. with economics Honours.
After completing my graduation can I do ICAI course?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
With Regards-

20th March 2015, 09:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study ICAI course after completing B.A.(Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Now I am studying B.A. with economics Honours.
After completing my graduation can I do ICAI course?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for ICAI course after completing BA Economics course. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate. But, you need to score specific marks in Graduation to be eligible for ICAI Intermediate. Here, I am providing you the ICAI Intermediate Eligibility Criteria,

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) which includes three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

ICAI Intermediate Eligibility Criteria:

-> Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% (in case of Commerce stream students it is 55%) marks in the graduation. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.

Since, you didn't anything about your Graduation marks so, If you have scored 60% of marks then you are eligible for Intermediate otherwise it mandatory that you must complete CPT Common Proficiency Test (or) Foundation course

Official website - http://www.icai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?