21st April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Best college to study M.Sc(Zoology) through Management quota with 3000 rank in Andhra University entrance exam? Total fee expenses?

Hello,
I am Neha and I have completed B.Sc and B.Ed. Now I am planning to do M.Sc in Zoology, my rank is 3000 in Andhra University M.Sc Zoology Entrance exam.
Which is the best college where I can get admission through management quota? What is the fee expenses for management seat? Please do help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  2. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  3. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  5. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  8. Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?
  9. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  10. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  11. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  13. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  14. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  15. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  16. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  17. Total fee expense to study BS(Computer Application) in Harvard University? Possibility to study?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?