28th September 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges to do MCA and their fee structure?

respected sir! i want to do master of computer application degree.i wanted to know about it's fees and best college for this degree.i also wanted to know about it's enter exam and when should this form will filled.i have no math subject in 2 class and i passed my 2 class with art stream but i complete my graduation with computer stream.can i do the master of computer application degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  2. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  3. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for MCA colleges in Pune?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in various colleges and universities?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Bangalore for MCA and B.E? What is the fee structure for MCA?
  7. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course?
  8. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  9. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  10. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  11. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune? -- [New]
  12. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  15. Top Colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Fee structure of MCA course in good colleges of Mumbai?
  17. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  18. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
29th September 2014, 10:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Best colleges to do MCA and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir! i want to do master of computer application degree.i wanted to know about it's fees and best college for this degree.i also wanted to know about it's enter exam and when should this form will filled.i have no math subject in 2 class and i passed my 2 class with art stream but i complete my graduation with computer stream.can i do the master of computer application degree.
MCA (i.e) Master of Computer Application. The duration of the course is three years which is divided into four semesters.

MCA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized University to be eligible to apply for this exam. The candidates who are studying in the bachelor degree final year can also apply for this exam.
  • The applicant should score at least 50% marks in the bachelor degree.
  • There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.
  • The candidate should be at least 21 years of age to be eligible to apply for this exam.

MCA COURSE FEE STRUCTURE:-

The fee structure for MCA course differs from college to college. You must have to visit the official website of the concerned university to know the correct fee structure for MCA course. It will be approximately 50,000 to 1,00,000 per month.
15th September 2017, 03:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges to do MCA and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

MCA stands for Master of computer application and here below are details regarding MCA course:-

Best Colleges Offer MCA Course:-

1). Pune University Computer Science Department.

2). School of Computer and System Sciences JNU.

3). University of Hyderabad.

4). NIIT, Rourkela

5). ITM University, Madhya Pradesh

6). VIT University, Vellore.

7). BIT Mesra department of Computer Science and Engineeirng.

8). National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for MCA is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of masters of computer application course is 3 years.

Specialization in MCA Course:-

:- Management information system.

:- Hardware technology.

:- Troubleshooting.

:- Application Software.

:- System engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?