17th June 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Masters in Arts (Food Technology)?

I have complted bachlors of arts frm i gnou..now i want to do masters of arts in any food technlogy stream can i do...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  2. What should I need to do for Masters in Arts after B.Tech?
  3. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  4. What are the job aspects after masters in food tech in Punjab? I am doing masters degree in food technology
  5. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  7. Is it possible to do food technology after B.Pharmacy? Which colleges are offering food technology course?
  8. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  9. Which is the best institute offering PG in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Apollo Hospital and Indiacan
  10. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  11. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about the M.Tech courses in IITs and NITs?
  13. Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?
  14. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  15. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  16. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  17. Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?
  18. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
15th September 2014, 11:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters in Arts (Food Technology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complted bachlors of arts frm i gnou..now i want to do masters of arts in any food technlogy stream can i do...?

No you are not eligible for M.A Food Technology course. You need to complete graduation or equivalent in the science stream or Food Technology specialization from recognized university.

Master of Arts (M.A) in Food Technology is an Master degree. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester.
  • The candidate is eligible for the admission to the M.A Food Technology course, only if he/she have passed bachelor’s degree course in science stream or Food Technology specialization with a minimum of three years from any recognized university.
  • The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% excluding grace marks.
  • The selection and admission to different institutes vary from one state to another, it is essential that you contact the institutes directly.
15th September 2017, 02:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters in Arts (Food Technology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, there is no course offered namely M.A food technology after bachelors of arts.

>> Post graduating degree in food technology offered is M.SC food technology and qualification required to apply for post graduation degree in food technology is bachelors in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in food technology is 2 years.

:- So according to my opinion for further studies you have to apply for Other arts courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?