12th November 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus

Hello sir, I have completed BBA and want to study MBA from good colleges. Please provide me list of entrance exams for this course with syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA entrance exam does cover the syllabus of rest MBA exams?
  2. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  3. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  4. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities?
  6. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  7. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  8. How to prepare for TANCET MBA exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. List of entrance exams for M.pharmacy and MBA in pharmaceuticals? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  11. List of Entrance Exams to join MBA course?
  12. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India?
  13. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade -- [New]
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  15. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  16. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?
  17. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  18. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
10th May 2017, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BBA and want to study MBA from good colleges. Please provide me list of entrance exams for this course with syllabus?

List of MBA entrance examination is given below;

Common Admission Test (CAT)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
CMAT
GMAT
ATMA
TANCET
XAT
SNAP
FMS
KMAT
UPSEE

Most of the examinations are objective type. Some examinations like XAT also have an essay component, which tests student’s skills in writing. The MBA entrance examination is usually in the format given below;

Quantitative ability
Data Interpretation
Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability
Vocabulary
Grammar
Verbal Reasoning
General and Business GK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?