10th June 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best? Jaipuria Noida or Indraprastha college for MBA?

Which is the best Jaipuria Noida or Indraprastha college for MBA? I just wanted to know how much time it would take to complete the admission process? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as I need to proceed only based on that?

29th June 2015, 06:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best? Jaipuria Noida or Indraprastha college for MBA?

The admission process gets completed within a few weeks when the dates for the admission are announced.
Among the two colleges you have mentioned Indrarastha College in best for MBA.
So opt for Indraprastha College as it is the best college among the two that you have mentioned here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?