21st September 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BBA in finance institute? Is it necessary to pass the entrance exam?

how can i get admission in bba in finance institute and it is necessary to pass the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear for the Entrance Exam to get admission for BBA course in Finance?
  2. How to get admission in BBA Finance in Amity University Noida without answering any entrance exam?
  3. Which bba course is better? finance, marketing or travel and tourism?
  4. How can I pass the entrance test for admission in Diploma in Private Institute?
  5. Which course to do after completing BBA Finance?
  6. Date of BSc Nursing counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  8. List of best BBA institutes in Mumbai? Information about those colleges?
  9. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts? -- [New]
  10. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  11. Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  13. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  14. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  15. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  17. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  18. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?
11th March 2013, 12:00 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBA in finance institute? Is it necessary to pass the entrance exam?

Hello Brother,

It is your chose and hard work to choose a good college or not. If you want to get a good finance college then you have to qualified the entrance exams

Many reputed institutions in India conducted their own entrance exam for the candidate. After qualifying the exam you are eligible to apply in a institute.

There are some reputed institutions where you may pursue BBA.
Some reputed institutions are:-
IIM INdore offered 5 years inregrated course in management.
Following university offered three years BBA course:-
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University(New Delhi)
Jaipuria Institute (Vasundhra U.P)
Symbosis International University(Mumbai)
Amity University(Noida)
Vit University(Vellore, Tamil Nadu)
GITAM University(Banglore, Karnatka)
Lovely Professional University(JAlandhar Punjab)
11th March 2013, 12:01 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBA in finance institute? Is it necessary to pass the entrance exam?

Hello Brother,

It is your chose and hard work to choose a good college or not. If you want to get a good finance college then you have to qualified the entrance exams

Many reputed institutions in India conducted their own entrance exam for the candidate. After qualifying the exam you are eligible to apply in a institute.

There are some reputed institutions where you may pursue BBA.
Some reputed institutions are:-
IIM INdore offered 5 years inregrated course in management.
Following university offered three years BBA course:-
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University(New Delhi)
Jaipuria Institute (Vasundhra U.P)
Symbosis International University(Mumbai)
Amity University(Noida)
Vit University(Vellore, Tamil Nadu)
GITAM University(Banglore, Karnatka)
Lovely Professional University(JAlandhar Punjab)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?