5th June 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS and BMS together?

Can i do CS & BMS together?? it is an advantage or disadvantage for me i do not understand . can you please tell in detail about CS ?? so that it will be clear that am i capable of doing CS & BMS together. so please tell me earlier as soon as possible. thankyou.

25th June 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS and BMS together?

I am kavita sahani... I got 67% in 12th commerce... and I had taken maths and IT as my subjects in 11th and 12th.. can I do CS and BMS together.. can I manage it doing??
27th February 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

My self falguni jain and after 12 I want to do bms and c.s. together. Is it the best to do this course together
29th May 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi, myself bharti pawar and I just passed out my hsc by scoring 62% and also I want to study bms with Cs together. Please recommend me whether my decision is right or not because I m little bit scared about that
21st June 2023, 01:06 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is possible to pursue CS (Company Secretary) and BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) simultaneously. However, it can be challenging as both programs require dedicated time and effort.

Here are a few factors to consider if you plan to pursue CS and BMS together:

Course Load: Both CS and BMS programs have their own curriculum and coursework, which may require a significant amount of time for studying, attending lectures, completing assignments, and preparing for examinations. It's essential to carefully analyze the workload of each program and assess whether you can manage both simultaneously.

Time Management: Successfully balancing the demands of two academic programs requires effective time management skills. You will need to allocate sufficient time for studying, attending classes, and completing assignments for both CS and BMS. It's important to create a well-structured study schedule and prioritize your tasks accordingly.

Overlapping Subjects: Check if there are any subjects in CS and BMS that overlap or share similar content. If there are overlapping topics, it may help you save time and effort in studying those subjects.

Personal Commitment and Motivation: Pursuing two programs concurrently requires dedication, commitment, and self-motivation. It's crucial to assess your own capabilities and willingness to handle the workload of both programs simultaneously.

Seek Guidance and Support: Consult with academic advisors, professors, or professionals in the field to understand the workload and challenges associated with pursuing CS and BMS simultaneously. They can provide valuable insights and guidance to help you make an informed decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?