1st May 2013, 12:42 AM
SHAIKH FATHIMA BEE

Should I take BMS or B.Com or BSc IT after 12th?

Should I take BMS OR B.COM OR B.ScIT after 12 and which has a great scope in future from MBA, MCA, MScIT OR MMS after post graduation please do reply

1st May 2013, 03:48 PM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Default Re: Should I take BMS or B.Com or BSc IT after 12th?

Hello dear,
According to me you should go for B.Com at present from DU f possible and along with it do fill registration form for CS or CWA...either you wish
So till the time your graduation gets completed you will be at an edge over others too in market. Further after this you can enroll yourself for MBA programme from a good college through CAT,MAT,SNAP,etc..
This ensures a good and secured future for you and your family to...

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR FUTURE
1st May 2013, 03:52 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Should I take BMS or B.Com or BSc IT after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAIKH FATHIMA BEE View Post
Should I take BMS OR B.COM OR B.ScIT after 12 and which has a great scope in future from MBA, MCA, MScIT OR MMS after post graduation please do reply
Dear Shaikh,
Each and every course having their own Oppurtunities. I am giving you the Brief explanation of courses.You decide which is best for you

BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies): This course prepares student to exploit opportunities in the Management profession. The course gives adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of Management and inculcates training in the use of modern technology for the benefit of student and Industry by providing them with suitable trained persons.

Job opportunities :
Students who complete the course are expected to have lucrative employment opportunities in private, corporate sector in export-import departments, governmental organizations, all India institutions like Export-Import, commercial banks, financial

B. Com: it is an undergraduate degree in commerce and related subjects.After B. Com you can do MBA, M. Com, MA. (Economics),CA (Chartered Accountant), CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst),Cost Accountant,CS (Company Secretary).

Job Oppurtunties:
CA,CS,CWA or banking,Hotel management,Finance,Law,Civil services etc, Tax advisor, Marketing, Insurance etc.

B.SC IT:Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree is normally required in order to work in Information technology industry.You have different options for Master Degree after Bsc IT(Graduation). MSc. IT, MCA, MBA, MS etc...

job Oppurtunities:Many IT companies are providing jobs for BSc IT graduates.Job scope in IT sector is very wide right from computer hardware and networking to softwares. There are several other sectors too like Telecommunication, Office Automation etc in which you would find requirement of IT. With B.SC IT degree in your hand you can look for entry level jobs in these sectors like Software Engineer / Programmer,Developer (.NET / JAVA / C++ etc...),Network Administrator,Database Administrator,Network Programmer,Tester

Decide yourself which suits you .All the Best
1st May 2013, 05:11 PM
bodasaidulugoud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAIKH FATHIMA BEE View Post
If you are having interest on Degree you will join the B.com,Bsc IT NO Problem
you cen get the good feature
23rd May 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

whats is best option between BMS and B.com hon.
11th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

which is best option BMS or BBA or BBM? I am a 12th passed student
28th June 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

which course to select after 12th between BSC and hotel management
23rd November 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

BMS is also a degree or not just like Bcom? what is major diff betwwn these two
2nd May 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th pass science student and i want to do MBA after my graduation but i'm confused between BMS and B.Sc,which one would be more benefical for me?
18th May 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th science student.igot 88% in HSC.i got 82 marks in jee main.i am a girl.Should i do eng./ bms/ bba/ bsc it or some othr course which will grant me a good salary & employment.plz tell.really confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?