20th February 2023, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option for MCS and BEd holder BCA or MCA?

Hi...I have completed Master in Computer Science and a B.Ed (methods - science, maths, ict) and already working in a private school as a computer teacher on contract basis since 5 years. I have also taught BCA and MCA section for 1 year before joining this school. Now please guide me to the best choice that I should make.

21st February 2023, 02:11 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Which is the best option for MCS and BEd holder BCA or MCA?

As you already have a Master's degree in Computer Science and are currently working as a computer teacher, pursuing a BCA may not be the best option for you. Instead, you can consider pursuing an MCA (Master of Computer Applications) which will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in computer science and IT.

With your B.Ed degree, you may also have the opportunity to teach computer science courses at the college or university level, and having an MCA degree will enhance your qualifications and improve your career prospects in the field.

Additionally, you may also consider pursuing relevant certifications and gaining work experience in the IT industry to further improve your skills and career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?