23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia?

Sir,

I have completed BCA from India and I want to study MCA from Australia. I want to know that how much fee will I have to spent for MCA in Australia and what are the benefits of BCA in Australia for job point of view? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MCA in Australia/UK? What would be the total expense?
  2. Fee structure for completing MCA after BCA in Australia including all facilities? Best colleges in Australia for BCA and MCA?
  3. In which exam to appear and what are the colleges to study MCA in Australia or UK? How to obtain grant?
  4. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  5. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  6. Can I get job in Australia after BCA?
  7. Possibility to study PG for BCA(Distance) holder? What are the scopes available for PG?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  9. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  10. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  11. Benefits of doing MBBS in Australia? -- [New]
  12. What are the subjects in BCA? Can I get government job after BCA or MCA?
  13. Possibility to study MS or Ph.D in Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Australia for a diploma holder?
  15. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
  17. Is it necessary to study MCA for getting job in Microsoft India for BCA student?
  18. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
3rd December 2017, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have completed BCA from India and I want to study MCA from Australia. I want to know that how much fee will I have to spent for MCA in Australia and what are the benefits of BCA in Australia for job point of view? Awaiting for the response soon.

Actually, there is no MCA course available in Australia. There are only MS in Computer Science course is available in various colleges/universities in Australia. Those candidates who have completed BCA in India can study MS in Computer Science in some universities in Australia. They have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL for taking admission to the MS in Computer Science course. Candidates have to clear the GRE also for taking admission to the MS in Computer Science in Australian Universities. Regarding job prospects, it depends on the individual’s skill. Candidates have to apply for a work permit for working in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?