20th February 2023, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eliigbility for MSc Maths? Differene between MSc Maths and MSc Maths with Application in Computer Science?

I had done BSc Hons. (Physics) in 2006. Can i do M.Sc maths and what is the difference between MSc maths and MScmaths with application in computer science.

21st February 2023, 02:12 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Eliigbility for MSc Maths? Differene between MSc Maths and MSc Maths with Application in Computer Science?

Yes, with a BSc Hons. in Physics, you are eligible to pursue an MSc in Mathematics. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the university or institute you wish to apply to, but generally, a bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a minimum required percentage is required.

MSc Mathematics is a postgraduate program that primarily focuses on advanced mathematical concepts, theories, and applications. On the other hand, MSc Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science is a program that combines mathematical concepts with computer science applications, such as algorithm design, programming, and data analysis. It involves the use of mathematical tools to solve complex computational problems and is geared towards individuals who want to apply mathematics in computer science and related fields.

The key difference between the two programs is the emphasis placed on computer science applications in the latter. If you are interested in pursuing a career in the field of mathematics and its related applications, MSc Mathematics would be a suitable option. If you are interested in combining mathematics with computer science applications, then MSc Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science may be a better fit for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?