7th February 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, BBA or B.Com, if I want to do MBA later?

I want to know, BBA is best or B.Com? I can do BBA with CS and after graduation, MBA is best option or I try other course? Please reply soon.

7th February 2017, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, BBA or B.Com, if I want to do MBA later?

If you are interested to pursue MBA course after completion of your Bachelor's degree course then, it is best BBA course for pursuing your Graduation. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. If you pursue BBA course and then MBA course then, you can improve your subject knowledge and also you can find good career opportunities, so, it is best to pursue BBA course for pursuing MBA course later.
8th February 2017, 07:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, BBA or B.Com, if I want to do MBA later?

Look, both the above mentioned courses are very good to opt as a Graduation degree course as both of them have a bright career in the upcoming future.
Since you want to pursue MBA course as a Masters degree course, you must go for BBA course as a Graduate degree course. If you opt BBA course, then it would be better for you in the future for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?