19th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA must after BBA? What types of jobs available in abroad after MBA?

Sir,i am studing bba now,after bba is mba must requried..?what is the corret way after bba and what type of jobes can i get after bba,i like to work in abroad countries,so is there scope to work over there...?please guide and help me

20th May 2015, 10:14 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is MBA must after BBA? What types of jobs available in abroad after MBA?

BBA stands for Bachelors in Business Administration is a three year course for undergraduate students.
MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration is two year course after completing graduation degree.

It is not compulsory to pursue in MBA after BBA.
BBA is just like a Bachelors degree.
You can opt for Civil Services , State Service commission ,Staff Selection Commission and other which require graduate students.

So, it depends upon your choice as in which field you wish to make career.
20th May 2015, 10:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA must after BBA? What types of jobs available in abroad after MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am studing bba now,after bba is mba must requried..?what is the corret way after bba and what type of jobes can i get after bba,i like to work in abroad countries,so is there scope to work over there...?please guide and help me
No, MBA is no mandatory after completing BBA. However, If you want to get a good job with salary package, then Its mandatory that must complete MBA courses with good marks. Since, you have aspired to get a job abroad so I suggest you to apply for MBA after BBA in any one of the specializations like, Finance, Marketing, Bank Management etc.

Basically, there are two options available for those candidates who have completed the BBA course. Either, you can apply for Master degree courses like, MBA, M.Com, MA, etc. You can apply for a job opportunity in Corporate sectors. Job opportunities are available in the fields such as Banking Sector, Financial Institution, Insurance Sector etc.
4th May 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

After the completion of MBA with an excellence grade so can you please give some details about salary packages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?