24th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better choice- CA or ICWA after PGDM in finance?

Hi, I have done PGDM [Finance], and currently working as an US Tax Consultant. I would like to know which additional course is better for me - CA or ICWA? Please advice which one is a better option for me. Thanks.

25th September 2016, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better choice- CA or ICWA after PGDM in finance?

Both CA and ICWA are very good courses and have ample scope provided you excel in it. Since you have already done PGDM in Finance, so go for ICWA is a better option as you are well versed with its fundamentals. However, you should take the decision as per your interest, comfort and grasp in the fundamentals of the concerned field.
25th September 2016, 02:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is a better choice- CA or ICWA after PGDM in finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done PGDM [Finance], and currently working as an US Tax Consultant. I would like to know which additional course is better for me - CA or ICWA? Please advice which one is a better option for me. Thanks.

The best course to study in the Accounting profession is Chartered Accountant (CA) course. It has very wide range of scope; the salary in the Bank BPOs will be over Rs. 6 to 7 Lakhs per year as a fresher. There are various job opportunities for the right candidates after CA. It is very difficult to complete the course in short period. The CA holder can also do private practice individually. The course will be valued in foreign countries also. So it is always advisable to study CA over other programs, but one should study well and work hard to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?