7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?

Hi, i am Rahul Tyagi , Recently i've done PGDM ( Finance) & now i want to do ICWA. kindly arrange to provide me the details of eligibility, criteria & admission procedure along with total course fee on [email protected] please

12th February 2014, 06:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?

P.G.D.M (FINANCE) - POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT - FINANCE

This PGDM in Finance is a two years full autonomous program which is approved by the AICTE.Students can be exposed to have a wide range of opportunities on account in the diverse range of job opportunities.There are number of placement opportunities are also available for this course.You may get placed in the fields such as Market Research and Banking sector,Retail sector,Information Technology fields,FMCG,Derivatives and Mutual funds and more.

To be eligible for doing this PGDM in Finance stream,you must have a minimum of Graduation from a recognized university.You must have scored a minimum of 50% in your academics.There are so many various career opportunities in this field.You can join as a trainee or as the finance manager.You can find good career in Corporations,Budget planning,Accounting firms,consultancies and more.

You can even work as the following roles such as Insurance manager,Director of Finance,Consultants,Treasurer,Chief Financial officer,Credit and Cash Manager,Finance controller,Risk manager,Credit and Cash Manager,and more.You can find good careers in Credit and Risk analysis,Investment Advisory services,Wealth Management and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?