25th February 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder?

Hi,
I am Nagarjuna, I did my PGDM with major Finance and minor Marketing from one of AICTE approved college. I want to do PhD in Delhi University in Finance. Is it possible for me or I have to do MBA now?

14th March 2016, 06:39 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder?

Yes it is possible for you to do PhD as you are Master Degree holder.
You need to have 55% marks in your Master Degree to be eligible for the course of PhD.
You will need to appear for the Entrance Examinations of the Universities in which you wan t to pursue the course of PhD.
Once you are able to clear the Entrance Examinations followed by a Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?