21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it a better to do masters in Marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?

I am pursuing B-tech 4th year mechanical in VR siddhartha .
and I am interested in marine, so i want to do masters in marine engineering .
so is that better option?
and which countries is good option?
and i want to settle in foreign .

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  3. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  5. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  6. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Masters in Marine engineering abroad?
  8. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  13. Can I do masters in engineering after completion of AMIE?
  14. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do marine engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  16. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  17. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
21st July 2016, 06:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better to do masters in Marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?

Yes, it is always a better idea as long as you have interest in that particular field, you can very much and should opt for it. You should opt for it if you are inclined towards the course and have interest in the field on marine.

You can study in India as well as abroad, depending upon your wish, there is no such problem in it. Study in India is also quite good and recognized all over the world.

However, I have mentioned the names of some of the universities where you could opt for studies;

> Curtin University

Address: Kent St, Bentley WA 6102, Australia
Phone: +61 8 9266 9266

> University of New South Wales
Address: Sydney NSW 2052, Australia

> University of College Cork
Address: Western Road, Cork, Ireland
Phone: +353 21 490 3000

> University of Aberdeen
Address: King's College, Aberdeen AB24 3FX, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1224 272000

> University of Dundee
Address: Nethergate, Dundee DD1 4HN, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1382 383000

> Southampton Solent University

Address: E Park Terrace, Southampton SO14 0YN, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 23 8201 3000
22nd July 2016, 11:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better to do masters in Marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?

Yes, you are eligible to do Masters in Marine Engineering course after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Masters in Marine Engineering course. You can pursue your Masters in any country of your interest. I suggest you to pursue your Master's degree course in Germany or Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?