25th February 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Masters in Marine engineering abroad?

I am doing B.Tech in mechanical. I wanna do my masters in marine engineering in abroad. Is it possible? Which is best to do in abroad or in India? Please tell me the details to get admission for marine engineering? Can you please give me the details on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  2. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine engineering in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  6. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
  8. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Is it a better to do masters in Marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get good scholarship for doing masters in Physiotherapy in abroad?
  16. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?
  17. How to take admission in masters in engineering abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
28th February 2017, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Masters in Marine engineering abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Tech in mechanical. I wanna do my masters in marine engineering in abroad. Is it possible? Which is best to do in abroad or in India? Please tell me the details to get admission for marine engineering? Can you please give me the details on this soon?
For taking admission to study Masters in Marine Engineering in abroad universities, you should have completed your BE / BTech from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualification, you have to clear the IELTS/TOEFL (English proficiency test) with good marks. Some universities required GRE score for taking admission in master’s degree. You can apply online for taking admission to study MS Marine Engineering in abroad universities. You can also make use of service provided by the consultants available in the field. The details about the courses and admission procedure can be found in the university website.
28th February 2017, 09:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Masters in Marine engineering abroad?

Admission procedure for doing Master's in Marine Engineering abroad:-

To get admission in Masters in Marine Engineering course in Abroad, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL / IELTS examination. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination, Only few universities in US ask for GRE scores whereas it is mandatory to appear in TOFEL/ IELTS examination to prove your English language proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to master's degree course in abroad university.
1st March 2017, 08:39 PM
Sameerthapar123

Yes, it is possible for you to do masters in Marine engineering abroad as well as in India, the latter being preferable. This is because there is no country which has a lot more scope for Marine engineering as compared to India.
Marine engineers are in demand across the globe but the number of people needed for these jobs are quite less.
Moreover, the biggest recruiter for Marine engineers is the Navy of a particular country.
This option will be available to you only if you stay and try for a job in India.
The reason being that most of the countries do not allow a foreign national at least until he/she becomes a permanent citizen of their country to join any form of defense.
So, if you go to any country abroad and take a masters in Marine engineering there, you will be closing about 50% of the job opportunities for yourself as 50% of jobs that the Marine engineers get are offered by the country's Navy.

To do Marine engineering from India, you will have to give the GATE exam and exams of all other private/government institutes that offer a masters course in Marine engineering. These exams are extensively based on your B.Tech degree and are often followed by an interview.

As far as doing Marine engineering abroad is concerned, you will have to give GRE followed by TOEFL and then you will have to(if you get a decent score) write a letter of application to the university that you want to go to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?