3rd July 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Sri Sri University for B.Com graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and I wrote CAT and got rank through which I cannot enter in IIMs. But I am getting into Sri Sri University for MBA program in Entrepreneurship. So please tell me is it better to do MBA in this specialization or not?

4th July 2016, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Sri Sri University for B.Com graduate?

Before going for admission in the said university you must visit the campus and enquire about the placements done in previous years for the same specialization.

If the track record is good then surely you can go for admission. Normally, newly established universities don't get the best companies for placement.
5th July 2016, 03:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Sri Sri University for B.Com graduate?

Yes, it is quite good if you want to get enrolled to get admission in the above mentioned course and University, you should get an idea about the placement facilities provided over there and if the placement is good enough, you should opt for it and if not the you should see if you are getting chance of admission in some other college as well and if not then you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?