3rd July 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA(Entrepreneurship) course of Sri Sri University, Cuttack? Course syllabus and fee structure?

Hi,
I am Rashmi Kalyani and I want to know the syllabus and the fee structure and all the information regarding the MBA(Entrepreneurship) course of Sri Sri University, Cuttack. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Sri Sri University for B.Com graduate?
  2. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  3. Who is the first lady chief minister in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  5. M.Com fee structure in Sri Ram commerce college in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  7. Which college is best in Tirupati to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  9. Is Sri Sri university good for law after 12th?
  10. Is it possible to study BL/ML through correspondence?
  11. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
  12. Which institute is better between Sri Chaitanya, Kota and Allen, kota to prepare for NEET exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  13. Can a Srilankan girl become a Pilot in Srilanka
  14. What is the fee structure for ECE? I have completed diploma in Sri Ranganathar Polytechnic college
  15. How can I study Ph.D in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Puducherry University?
  16. Fee structure and hostel charges of B.Com 1st year of Sri Ram college of commerce, Delhi?
  17. Will I get a seat in SVU Tirupati after scoring 512 rank in PGCET Civil?
  18. Can a Sri Lankan student study LLM in distance mode from India? List of best distance universities for it? -- [New]
6th July 2016, 07:07 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(Entrepreneurship) course of Sri Sri University, Cuttack? Course syllabus and fee structure?

Syllabus of MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Sri Sri University:

During 1st semester-
->Management Theory and Practices
->Managerial Economics
->Data Analysis and Management
->Marketing Management
->Management Accounting
->Business Communication
->Organizational Behavior
->Quantitative Methods for Management

During 2nd semester-
->Management Science
->Big Data Management
->Marketing Research
->Financial Management
->Human Resource Management
->Productions and Operations Management
->Legal Aspects of Business
->Economic Environment of Business

During 3rd semester-
->Technology Entrepreneurship
->Digital Marketing for Entrepreneurship
->Entrepreneurship Marketing
->Entrepreneurship Finance
->Entrepreneurship & Business
->Entrepreneurship Green Business Opportunity

During 4th semester-
->Social Entrepreneurship
->Evaluating the Entrepreneurship Opportunities
->Legal & Regulatory Process for Entrepreneurship
->Invention, Patents and Technology Management
->Managing Innovation Process in Energy Management
->Agricultural Entrepreneurship Challenges and Opportunities

Fee structure:

Duration-4 semesters
Fees per semester -INR 1,97,500(including hostel fees)
6th July 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(Entrepreneurship) course of Sri Sri University, Cuttack? Course syllabus and fee structure?

The MBA (Entrepreneurship) course curriculum offered by Sri Sri University, Cuttack is designed in such a way that students can gain in-depth knowledge of the academic disciplines and applied functional areas that are required for the success of business leader.

The duration of this course is 2 years in semesters mode with 4 semesters. The fee structure of MBA (Entrepreneurship) course in Sri Sri University, Cuttack is Rs. 1,97,500/- per semester including hostel fees.

Course Syllabus :-
The syllabus of MBA (Entrepreneurship) course of Sri Sri University, Cuttack is attached below :-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?