18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can a Sri Lankan student get admission in degree course at Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Hello sir, I am from Sri Lanka and have completed 10th from Sri Lanka and 11th & 12th from Tamil Nadu. I want to am I eligible to get admission in degree course at Savitribai Phule Pune University, India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Sri Lankan student study LLM in distance mode from India? List of best distance universities for it?
  2. What is the fee structure of Savitribai Phule University for M.Com
  3. What course should I take related to Geology?
  4. M.Sc Maths entrance exam dates of Pune university?
  5. Colleges offering PhD through SLET in India? Can I get fellowship?
  6. Last date of Ph.D entrance in Home Science?
  7. Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D course for the year 2012?
  8. What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?
  9. How much percentage is required in 3rd year computer diploma? I belong to Open CAT
  10. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  11. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  12. Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get COEP production or VJTI college after scoring 117 in JEE mains ad 76% in PCM
  14. How can a Sri-Lankan join NASA for membership? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  17. Syllabus and question papers of Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
22nd April 2017, 12:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Sri Lankan student get admission in degree course at Savitribai Phule Pune University?

There are few seats available for foreign nationals in most of the universities in India. All you have to do is contact the government of India for such admission.

Candidates are nominated through central government and everything is done by Ministry of External Affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?