4th April 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Better MBA specialization and career options for a BAMS student?

Sir, I was studying BAMS course now and I don't have interest to practice Ayurveda. So for further study, I would like to pursue an MBA course. I don't hav any idea about an MBA course. Can you please help me that which branch is better in MBA and career options?

10th April 2020, 11:26 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better MBA specialization and career options for a BAMS student?

After BAMS, you can persue MBA in Hospital Management or MBA in Health Care Management course. the scope for the MBA is great for the aspirant and you can work in the hospital management field after the MBA course.
11th April 2020, 12:40 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better MBA specialization and career options for a BAMS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I was studying BAMS course now and I don't have interest to practice Ayurveda. So for further study, I would like to pursue an MBA course. I don't hav any idea about an MBA course. Can you please help me that which branch is better in MBA and career options?
Being a BAMS student you can pursue MPH (Masters in Public Health), MHA (Masters in Health Administration) and MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management) is a good choice. Theses courses are having good demand nowadays. Apart from this, courses such as Sports Medicine, Emergency Management, Construction Engineering, Preventive and Promotive Education, Masters of Personal Management are also good choices for you after BAMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?