10th April 2012, 09:26 PM
darathi

What kind of career options are available for me if my specialization is management? What is the best career for me?

After completed what kind of career are available as my specialization was Management and I realy donot want to go for CA or MBA.So will be the best career are there?

25th August 2020, 06:39 PM
the_._khan

Post Re: What kind of career options are available for me if my specialization is management? What is the best career for me?

There are lots of career options after having specialization in management. Actually most of the people only know about CA and MBA but the other important career options are as follows :
1. Administrative Services Managers
2. Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
3. Engineering Managers
4. Financial Managers
5. Human Resources Managers
6. Industrial Production Managers
7. Management Analysts
8. Food Service Managers
9. Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
10. Sales Managers
28th August 2020, 11:21 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of career options are available for me if my specialization is management? What is the best career for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darathi View Post
After completed what kind of career are available as my specialization was Management and I realy donot want to go for CA or MBA.So will be the best career are there?
Rather than follow a general Management concentration, a student may wish to follow one of the Management Department’s
Management department undergraduate advisor.
i) Strategic Management
ii) Multinational Management
iii) Organizational Effectiveness
iv) Entrepreneurship and Innovation
1st September 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of career options are available for me if my specialization is management? What is the best career for me?

I am sure that you can work in any company, that needs good managers. Your task is only to choose the area in which you want to work ;)
1st September 2020, 07:31 PM
shirleytorres

I am sure that you can work in any company, that needs good managers. Your task is only to choose the area in which you want to work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?