14th December 2012, 12:00 PM
ravish ghocha

Is it worth to do distance MBA or online MBA? I am a BAMS doctor

I am a b.a.m.s.doctor and searching a job.should l do m.b.a.in the meanwhile?if yes,suggest me the subject and course.i have worked for two and a half years.is it worth doing distance m.b.a. or online m.b.a.?

15th December 2012, 01:31 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it worth to do distance MBA or online MBA? I am a BAMS doctor

Hello,
If you are a doctor, then why don't you apply for hospital or nursing home jobs. If you do not get any vacancy right now, then you can apply to the state government for the permission to open a chamber at your house. But if you are inclined toward doing an MBA and that too in distance mode, then you can go to the Ignou website, which is, www.ignou.ac.in. Here you will get the admission forms along with the brochure for the OPENMAT entrance examination. The price of this is Rs.550. You can pay this online or via a demand draft to their Delhi head office at Maidan Garhi. You have to do this by the mid of January or else you will not able to participate in the February OPENMAT examination. After you clear the examination with more than 50% marks, you will enlisted for the MBA program. In between a small interview, also may be conducted. So fill up the form and start preparing for the OPENMAT test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?