20th June 2012, 10:21 PM
vaanya bharti

What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?

i have only 40% marks in b.a and 50% marks in m.a now i am planing to do b.ed from ipu.i want to know that will i be eligible for primary teacher and tgt post in a govt school of delhi.plz.help me i am very distrubed due to my poor marks in b.a.

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  4. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  5. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  6. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  8. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  10. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing diploma 9 years back? Any correspondence courses available or me?
  12. Process to become Government Primary Teacher in Delhi?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  16. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  17. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  18. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
24th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?

what is the eligibility criteria for primary school teachers in government schools?
30th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?

I have done b'com,pgdca,cic 2 yrs diploma from private org. Iam 36 yrs old ,can I apply in govt school for tgt computer in delhi
21st November 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done the graduation in english medium with maharaja gaekwad univercity can i apply for Primary Section Teacher Job in Goverment recommonded school...
27th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know that i am post graduate in chemistry and i have also done b.ed
but i have not qualified ctet.so can i apply for tgt post as a guest techer in govt school of delhi
4th September 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com ,B.Ed & M.Ed & M.A Psychology.
Am i eligible for the post of PGT psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?